A vineyard wedding is a gorgeous idea!
Sophisticated, elegant and truly special, vineyard weddings have grown in popularity in the last few years – and we can definitely understand why. If you have your heart set on this type of wedding, you know very well that it can be absolutely wow both for you and for your guests.
How to pull it off, though? What are some of the elements that shouldn’t miss from a vineyard wedding? Here are the best tips to keep in mind when planning a vineyard event:
• Rustic décor. Nothing looks better with the picturesque vineyard landscape! Rustic tables and buckets of wildflowers, Mason Jars and twinkle lights – they can all create a magical atmosphere at your wedding.
• Themed favors. Want to make sure your guests love your wedding favors? Offer them mini bottles of the wines created at your vineyard “venue”. Add cute messages on the labels to remind everyone of your Big Day and we guarantee these favors will be a true success!
• Vineyard colors. Purples, sweet shades of peach, plenty of greens – these are just some of the colors that work really great with vineyard weddings. In the end though, it’s all about choosing a color theme that perfectly incorporates the natural décor – so take a good look around yourself and select a bunch of colors from the surroundings.
• Wine cocktails. Planning a cocktail hour too? Serve your guests with a unique signature cocktail made with your favorite wine. It will not only taste amazing, but it will also be perfectly “blended” with the theme you have chosen for the Big Day.
Searching for exquisite wedding vendors? Bride World has gathered the most talented exhibitors out there – so come visit us, take a look at them and book these wedding pros to help you plan the most beautiful day of your life!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Ally MauroBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals