Alcohol-Free Wedding Etiquette
Wedding etiquette can be quite complicated to understand, especially with the many changes that have occurred in the field in the last couple of decades. Of course, you are the maker of your own rules when it comes to your wedding – but even so, there will always be etiquette rules that simply make sense if you don’t want anyone present at your Big Day to feel offended in any way.
So, what is the etiquette when it comes to alcohol-free weddings? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You can definitely plan a completely alcohol-free wedding, if that’s what you feel is best for you. From soda to delicious mocktails, there are a lot of drinks you can serve during the Big Day, so you can rest assured your guests will be refreshed and entertained.
Haven’t found the right place for your wedding yet? Here at Bride World, we have gathered a generous variety of wedding venues you will surely love – so come check them out as soon as possible!
- If you don’t want to serve alcohol due to financial restrictions, it is generally advised that you consider serving a limited variety of drinks – such as wine and beer, for example. If, however, your reasons for not serving alcohol are personal, you can absolutely choose to stick to 100% non-alcoholic drinks.
Are you searching for a professional catering service provider for your wedding? Come visit Bride World’s list – you will not be disappointed!
- If you decide to plan a fully alcohol-free wedding, do make sure you announce this – you can write it on your wedding invitations or wedding website, but regardless of how you choose to spread the message, it is extremely important that your guests are prepared for this kind of event.
Looking for amazing wedding specialists to help you plan the wedding of your dreams, just as you want it? Come visit Bride World’s show on September 10 at the L.A. County and our exhibitors will make sure your Big Day is the most amazing event of your entire life!
Flickr.com/ Club Soda Guide
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Invitation Questions? Read These Etiquette Tips
- The Best Tips for the Best Wedding Menu
- Have You Chosen a Fall Wedding Theme?
- Amazing Wedding Dessert Bar Ideas
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals