Are you having a themed wedding? Here are some ways to incorporate it:
Choosing a theme for your wedding is an excellent idea because it will add style and uniqueness to your Big Day. Regardless of what theme you may choose, make sure you try to incorporate it as much as possible into your reception. It may take a bit of time and thinking, but the results will definitely pay off! Here are some ideas you could use in incorporating your theme into your wedding reception:
- Décor. Everything, from table centerpieces to wedding menus and table names can be related to your theme. For instance, if you plan on having a beach wedding, you could use seashells to create the centerpieces (either combine them with flowers or simply create “bouquets” out of them). Also, you could use names of various beach destinations to replace the traditional table numbers as well.
- Food and drinks. Your wedding menu can be created around a particular theme as well. While you may not be able to “abide” 100% to your wedding theme when it comes to the food, you can definitely incorporate it at least a bit. For instance, if you plan on having a winter wedding, you could use people’s favorite winter flavors in your menu’s dishes (serving roast turkey with cinnamon, orange and honey, for example).
- Your cake’s flavors and designs can incorporate your wedding theme too. For example, if you want to have a Valentine’s Day wedding, you could ask your pastry chef to create a red velvet cake and you could decorate it with a Valentine’s Day-inspired cake topper as well.
With a bit of creativity, every single part of your wedding can be infused with motifs related to your wedding theme. However, if you want everything to turn out exactly as planned, make sure you select the best vendors to help you out. Here at Bride World, we have gathered the best wedding specialists in Southern California – so make sure to check them out if you need help with your wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/ LoimereBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals