Beautiful herbs are a great relaxing centerpiece ideas for your wedding!
Wedding décor can be difficult to choose – especially since there are so many options out there. If you want to add a touch of relaxation to your wedding, herbs can be a really good choice when it comes to your centerpieces. What herbs work as wedding centerpieces and how to incorporate them in your décor? Here are some ideas to keep in mind:
- This pretty herb will look really beautiful on your wedding tables. You can simply use it as such (works great with rustic or vases, but not only) or you can combine it with other herbs or with flowers too. This flower’s fragrance is simply amazing and it will perfectly complement an outdoor summer wedding.
- You may think this herb is only for cooking and salads, but it can definitely make for wonderful wedding centerpieces. Its beautiful color and fragrance will go very well with a rustic/country wedding, but the truth is that with a bit of creativity you can incorporate rosemary in almost any other type of wedding too.
- If you want to, you can also mix multiple herbs to create unique and fresh-looking wedding centerpieces. Aside from lavender and rosemary, you can also add sage, mint and a variety of other types of herbs. To complement this kind of arrangement, you can use burlap-wrapped vases or you can simply use burlap as your table runner as well.
- If you want to combine herbs and flowers, you can do this too. While wild flowers, baby breaths and similar flowers are a great choice, there’s nobody to stop you from combining herbs and roses or peonies if that’s what you want to do!
If you are searching for a great florist or for any other type of wedding vendor, don’t forget to stop by Bride World. Our exhibitors are excellent at what they do and they will make sure your Big Day turns out absolutely perfect!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Silus GrokBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Last Minute Wedding Checklist You Must Have!
- 15 things to NEVER do at your wedding!
- 15 Save The Date Ideas You Don’t Want To Pass By
- 5 Reasons To Consider A Weekday Wedding
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Ceremony Officiants & Chapels
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Experts
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals