These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
Everybody knows Pinterest is one of the go-to sources of inspiration for brides who want to plan a truly special wedding day. What are Pinterest brides considering for their 2018 weddings, though? What are some of the most popular Pinterest wedding trends you too might want to consider next year? We have some tips for you – so read on to find out more.
- Mixing the seasons. Have you always dreamed of having a fall-themed wedding, but the fall weather is making you feel anxious? Mixing seasons and themes is a very big Pinterest trend this year – and you should definitely take it into consideration. Just imagine how creative you could get with this trend!
Have you found the right wedding designer yet? A good wedding pro can help you create a truly fantastic wedding décor – come visit our list right now!
- Sage wedding color. If you want to choose a really beautiful and unique color for your wedding scheme, sage is what you need. Fresh, filled with energy, and yet very stylish and easy to work with, sage is a color that will add a lot of beauty and elegance to your wedding. Even a white and sage combination will look amazing!
Looking for a talented wedding florist? Contact any of the excellent florists we have gathered here at Bride World and you will not be disappointed in any way!
- Wedding trivia. Looking to incorporate some fun games in your wedding day? This is a very good idea, especially if you want to make sure you provide guests with something more than just “classic” entertainment (i.e. music). A wedding trivia game where you and your spouse are being asked questions about each other can make a lot of guests laugh, and it can create some pretty amazing memories as well.
Looking for the most talented wedding professionals in So-Cal? Contact Bride World and come visit our show on the 6th of January, at the OC Costa Mesa Event Center! Book your ticket online right now and save 50%!
Flickr.com/ emily @ go haus go
Flickr.com/ Taifa Photography
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
- Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
- These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
- Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals