The Best Tips for the Best Wedding Menu
Your wedding menu is more than important – along with good music and drinks, it is actually among the absolute essentials no wedding should ever skimp on. These are the three “magic” ingredients that make for a successful event, and weddings make no exception whatsoever.
So, how do you plan the best wedding menu? We have some tips for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Start with snacks or hors d’oeuvres during the cocktail hour. They may not seem necessary – but trust us on this: the last thing you want is to have a cocktail hour without food. Not only can this be a recipe for disaster, but it can also set a bad mood among guests (making them less energized and willing to party during the actual reception).
Have you hired the perfect catering service in So-Cal? If not, come see what Bride World has brought together. These caterers are absolutely fantastic!
- Try to accommodate as many dietary needs as possible – especially if you know someone in the wedding party is vegetarian, gluten-free or lactose-free. Ideally, you could find an option that would accommodate all of these situations (e.g. a vegetarian menu that doesn’t include gluten or lactose, or which includes gluten and lactose-rich foods that can be removed).
Want to make sure your wedding décor is picture-perfect? Hire a wedding designer from the list provided by Bride World – you won’t regret it!
- Offer a late-night snack. You have no idea how great this will feel for the guests! Tired after so much dancing, they’ll love indulging on a slice of pizza, a (few) mini grilled cheese sandwiches, or even on a scrumptious burger. Plus, it will give them even more energy to keep the party on until the morning!
Looking for the very best wedding specialists in So-Cal? Count on Bride World’s exhibitors to make your dream wedding come true! Come visit us, book your ticket online for 50% off, and visit us on the 6th of January, at the OC Event Fair Costa Mesa!
Flickr.com/ Paul Lomax
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
- Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
- These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
- Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals