It’s His Big Day Too! Tips for the Groom’s Wedding Attire
Yes, it may seem the bride is always the one in the spotlight – but the absolute truth is that brides are not the only ones interested in looking good on their Big Day. As a matter of fact, grooms want to look great just as much as their brides do.
How do you achieve the perfect look as the groom? Here are some tips to help you choose the right wedding attire.
- You need to coordinate with the formality of the event. There’s no point in telling everyone to show up in tuxedoes while you decide to wear a shirt and a pair of suspenders. Likewise, you cannot just tell your guests to dress casually while you and your bride dress up to a black tie-level dress code.
Have you picked your wedding venue yet? If not, come visit Bride World’s list of banquet facilities – you will not be disappointed!
- You need to coordinate with the wedding colors. Now, this may not be your favorite topic – but do it for your bride. She will definitely love seeing you in an attire that simply looks good with the rest of the wedding. It doesn’t have to be 100% matching – but the colors should definitely go well together.
Still looking for the right wedding attire? Bride World has gathered some of the best boutiques in the area, so come visit us and choose a suit or tuxedo that really suits you!
- You need to match it with you – your body and your personality. It doesn’t matter what you choose to wear on your wedding day – it should be completely well-suited for your body (both from the point of view of the design and from that of the size). Furthermore, don’t forget to add accessories that show off your personality too – cufflinks, pocket squares, and bow-ties can really “upgrade” a simple outfit and make it more stylish.
Looking for wedding vendors that are dedicated and talented? Come visit Bride World’s next show at the OC Fair Event Center, Costa Mesa, on the 6th of January. We’ll be there together with the best wedding specialists in the entire area!
Flickr.com/ José Morcillo Valenciano
Flickr.com/ bruce.bentleyBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals