Bride World Expo Comes to LA This Weekend!
LA Bridal Show Bride World Expo Is Days Away!
Planning a wedding in LA is hard work – with so many professionals, so many friends and family making recommendations, it can be hard to know where to start. Instead of spending hours and hours researching wedding vendors, why not meet hundreds in one weekend? At LA bridal show Bride World Expo, we bring the best LA wedding vendors to the LA Convention Center, hosting them all under one roof, to make your wedding planning experience easier and more fun!
Bride World Expo LA is an entire weekend of shopping and wedding planning, which can save you weeks or months of time and stress. After all, planning your wedding should be FUN and that’s our goal at LA bridal show, Bride World Expo. Come Saturday to shop and meet all the professionals who will be at the show, head home to discuss everything you saw with your #BrideTribe and come back Sunday to have more in-depth conversations with the vendors who really stuck out to you. In one weekend, you can check off your wedding venue, wedding photographer, wedding planner, decor, flowers, invitations, and more!
It’s not all shopping and planning – take in a fashion show, happening at noon and 2:00pm on both Saturday and Sunday. With great restaurants around the LA Convention Center, grab a bite to eat with your fiancé, family and friends before or after the show to make an entire day of it.
Bride World Expo, LA’s best bridal show, is coming to the LA Convention Center this Saturday, January 12 and Sunday, January 13. If you haven’t purchased tickets yet, you can still pick yours up for 50% off! Click here to register!Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Is a Friday Wedding Right For You?
- Dazzle Your Look: What Wedding Jewelry Do You Need?
- What To Expect At A Costa Mesa Bridal Show
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals