Bridesmaids’ dress trends to keep in mind
Choosing beautiful dresses for your bridesmaids is very important – both for you and for your best friends as well. What are some of the latest bridesmaids’ dress trends to keep in mind when selecting the prettiest gowns for your special ladies? Read on and find out more.
- Tea-length dresses. Looking for a dress that strikes the perfect balance between elegance, timelessness, and contemporaneity? Tea-length dresses are not only trendy – they are also very practical for bridesmaids, and they look really amazing too. Just a tad playful and girly, these dresses will flatter your special ladies like nothing else!
Searching for bridesmaids’ dresses or even for your own wedding gown? Come visit the bridal and formal wear providers we have gathered here at Bride World – you won’t be disappointed in any way!
- Cotton lace dresses. There’s truly nothing more feminine than lace – we all love it. Make it comfortable and gorgeous for your bridesmaids by allowing them to select from a range of cotton lace gowns for the big day. They will feel and look so great in these dresses that they will surely want to wear them again!
Looking for a florist to create stunning bouquets for you and your best friends? Come take a look at our list of wedding florists – they’re talented, devoted to perfection, and more than creative too!
- Flutter sleeve dresses. If you are searching for bridesmaids’ dresses that are just perfect for the sometimes-chilly spring and early summer evenings, flutter sleeves are what you need. They are very fashionable right now and they add an air of femininity and grace to every dress – so there’s really no reason not to love them.
Still searching for the very best wedding vendors in California? Come visit Bride World’s next show and choose to work with the top of the top in the entire area!
Flickr.com/ kevin dooleyBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals