Bridesmaids’ Dresses Shouldn’t Be Unaffordable!
You love your bridesmaids – that’s why you asked them to stand by your side on the Big Day, after all. Naturally, you want them to look and feel amazing – and you want their dresses to be very well coordinated with the overall wedding style.
What about the price, though? How much is just too much when it comes to bridesmaids’ dresses? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.’
- Your bridesmaids will spend quite a lot with all the pre-wedding and wedding-related costs. Therefore, you should be considerate of their budgets and pick dresses that are within an affordable range.
Have you found the perfect wedding venue? If you’re still looking for it, don’t forget to take a look at what Bride World has brought together in our list!
- To make sure your bridesmaids are truly happy with what you choose, offer them three versions: one on the higher-end (over $350), one in the medium price range (somewhere between $200 and $250) and one in the lower price range (between $100 and $200). This way, they will be able to choose the dress that meets all their needs, including the financial ones.
Searching for stunning attires for your bridesmaids and groomsmen? Come visit our wedding attire specialists right now!
- To make your dress choice even more thoughtful, consider picking dress designs your bridesmaids can use again (especially if you settle on something that’s a bit pricier). This way, they won’t have to spend too much on a dress they will only wear once.
Looking for fantastic wedding vendors in the So-Cal area? Bride World has brought together the very best ones, in all niches – so come visit us on the 6th of January at the Orange County Event Center in Costa Mesa. Don’t forget to book your ticket online for a 50% off discount!
Flickr.com/ Fire At Will [Photography]
Flickr.com/ Ronnie Macdonald
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
- Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
- These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
- Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals