Calling All Orange County Brides!
Are you planning an Orange County wedding? If so, you’ve probably figured out that there is a lot to do to prepare for your big day. One thing that you should be sure to include in your preparations is a visit to our Costa Mesa bridal show next month.
Held at the Orange County Fair Event Center on June 8th, the show will be the perfect chance for you to meet Southern California’s best wedding vendors. From venues to honeymoons, you can find out more about everything you need to make your Orange County wedding everything you dream of.
The admission is only $12, and you’ll certainly get your money’s worth! In addition to meeting vendors at the wedding exhibit and shopping area, you’ll also be able to watch two bridal fashion shows, a showcase of musical entertainers, and more. There are also plenty of prizes up for grabs. This includes fabulous door prizes and a chance to win the grand prize honeymoon valued to $10,000, compliments of Fiji Vacations.
Whether you’ve been to a bridal show before or not, the Costa Mesa Bride World Expo is a great day out. To find out more about it and reserve your place, visit our website today!
Photo: Flickr/ Frank KovalchekBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Is a Friday Wedding Right For You?
- Dazzle Your Look: What Wedding Jewelry Do You Need?
- What To Expect At A Costa Mesa Bridal Show
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals