Other Archives - Bride World
Budget Bridal Shower? Yes, You Can!
It doesn’t matter if you’re the bride’s best friend or her mother – if the task of planning her bridal shower has fallen on your lap, you want to make sure this pre-wedding event is perfect from every point of view. However, what do you do when your budget (and that of the other bridesmaids)… Read More »
Top Apps for Wedding Planning
Planning a wedding is very much like a rollercoaster: one minute you’re high in the sky, dreaming up the details of your Big Day, and next thing you know you fall low, stressed out that you can’t find what you’re searching for. Thankfully, wedding planning is a lot easier these days than it used to… Read More »
Top Tips to Know When Planning the Perfect Engagement Party
Getting engaged is such a big, beautiful moment in your life – so you naturally want to celebrate it together with your loved ones! Of course, planning a pretty engagement party is one of the first things to think of when you say “yes” to your engagement ring – but what are some of the… Read More »
Latest Blog Posts
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Is a Friday Wedding Right For You?
- Dazzle Your Look: What Wedding Jewelry Do You Need?
- What To Expect At A Costa Mesa Bridal Show
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals