Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior) Archives - Bride World
Guest Lists Can Change – Be Prepared
You have probably planned and re-planned everything (and most likely spent hours making sure everyone attending the wedding will be on the guest list). Yet, extra-guests are always a possibility – whether they forgot to send their RSVP, it got lost, or simply brought an unconfirmed plus-one to the wedding. What do you do in… Read More »
Wedding Day Transportation
Arriving In Style… The vehicle chosen for your arrival and departure at both the ceremony and reception, can be a special part of your wedding day. It may range from simple to glamorous, or even outrageous! Recent Email received from brides-to-be have reported utilizing; convertible Corvettes, stretch limousines, antique Bentleys, horse-drawn carriages, Rolls Royces, and… Read More »
Planning A Knockout Honeymoon. By Carolyn Ambrose Whether its basking in the sun on a sandy beach or cycling through quaint villages in Spain, planning a honeymoon that interests both of you will provide an enjoyable escape and the opportunity to bond as husband and wife.. Look For Travel Agents Specializing In Romantic And… Read More »
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Reasons To Consider A Weekday Wedding
- Look at your ring finger…!
- This Bridal Party Is So Lit!
- What’s the biggest decision for your wedding, other than saying yes?
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals