Something Barrowed Archives - Bride World
Tried and True Tips
Each season, BrideWorld interacts with thousands of brides-to-be as well as seasoned wedding professionals. Along the way, we’ve collected some of their best advice, and humbly offer it to you: • Make sure you’ve found and purchased your wedding day shoes *before* you get your dress altered! You’ll need to stand in them to get… Read More »
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Reasons To Consider A Weekday Wedding
- Look at your ring finger…!
- This Bridal Party Is So Lit!
- What’s the biggest decision for your wedding, other than saying yes?
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals