Chocolate Wedding Cake Ideas You Will Fall in Love With
Wedding cakes have taken many shapes, flavors, and sizes over the years – and while the tiered white wedding cake remains a tradition across different states and even countries, the truth is that it is not even by far the only option you have for your Big Day.
- In fact, if you are a big fan of chocolate cakes, you are more than free to opt for one at your wedding. What are some of the most deliciously inspiring ideas in this direction? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Oreo decadence. Want your wedding cake to be more than decadent? What could be more delicious (and equally sinful!) than a chocolate cake built around the famous cookies? An Oreo-inspired wedding cake will have everyone asking for more!
Looking for the perfect pastry chef in your area? Come visit Bride World’s list of specialists in creating amazing wedding cakes – you will not be disappointed!
- A classic…turned chocolate. You don’t have to go too far away from the boundaries of tradition if you want a chocolate wedding cake. Just a simple tiered wedding cake covered in delicious chocolate will be more than enough to satisfy your cravings for the most amazing dark dessert in the world!
Haven’t hired a wedding florist just yet? Come see what Bride World’s wedding florists and decorators have to offer – you will surely like their services!
- A natural twist. Naked wedding cakes have been all the rage and we can definitely see why so many couples are attracted by the idea. You can totally have a naked and chocolate wedding cake too! Imagine dripping delicious chocolate over a naked cake decorated with fresh flowers and fruit! Your guests will love the idea!
Have you hired all the vendors you need for the Big Day? If not, come visit Bride World’s next show at the L.A. Convention Center between July 22nd and July 23rd!
Flickr.com/ Sweet Carolina Photography
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Invitation Questions? Read These Etiquette Tips
- The Best Tips for the Best Wedding Menu
- Have You Chosen a Fall Wedding Theme?
- Amazing Wedding Dessert Bar Ideas
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals