Choose your groom’s ring with ease
The Big Day may be frequently associated with brides only, but the absolute truth is that this is just as important for the groom as it is for the bride – so he will definitely want to wear a beautiful wedding ring. How to make sure you choose the right groom’s ring? We have gathered some tips to make this easy for you – so read on and find out more.
- White gold and platinum seem to be the most popular choices on the market. They look great, and they can suit a wide range of styles – so regardless of what type of groom he may be, he will definitely enjoy a white gold wedding ring. Plus, he doesn’t have to stick to ultra-traditional wedding bands (there are many more designs he can choose from these days).
Still looking for the perfect wedding jewelry? Come visit the talented wedding jewelers Bride World has brought together and choose the one that suits your unique wedding style!
- If you are looking for a gold wedding ring, try to settle on a 14k one. This is the best financial investment regardless of whether you are searching for white, yellow or rose gold. Investing in a 14k gold ring will provide you with the perfect balance between price and long-term value.
Want to save some money for the Big Day? Book your Bride World tickets online and get a 50% discount right away!
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that gold is not the only metal wedding rings can be made from. In fact, there are plenty of other splendid choices – such as chrome, stainless steel, or even better, titanium (with tungsten being the most popular choice in this category). All of these options look amazing and come in a good variety of designs, so you can definitely find something to suit your groom.
Looking for exquisite wedding vendors for your Big Day? Come visit Bride World on March 19th, at Redondo Beach. We guarantee you will love it here!
Flickr.com/ Pete Slater
Flickr.com/ Fort Worth Squatch
Flickr.com/ p r o m i s eBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals