Choose the perfect wedding style
Choosing the right wedding style is one of the first steps to take when planning the Big Day – especially if you want everything to look well-pulled together and pretty. Yet, how do you do it? What are some of the main wedding styles to consider? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You want a fairytale wedding – and you will definitely want to go above and beyond to make sure your Big Day is over-the-top, gorgeous, and truly elegant. Big floral arrangements, crystals, dripping chandeliers – you want it all (and you will have it too!).
Looking for a florist who knows how to pull off splendid traditional and romantic arrangements? Come visit Bride World’s wedding florists! They are so talented!
- You are the kind of bride who wants her wedding to be contemporary, stylish and elegant at the same time. You are most likely influenced by edgy fashion and you definitely want to make a statement with your wedding too. Therefore, the best location for you will be a museum, an old library, or any other contemporary/urban location. Plus, you will want to focus on very clean (and almost geometrical) lines, neat colors and mirrored effects. Lovely and modern!
Not sure where to start with your wedding planning? Come visit Bride World and take a look at the amazing wedding specialists we’ve gathered here. They won’t disappoint you!
- Nature-inspired. You and your loved one appreciate everything natural – so it will be no surprise to anyone that you will choose to have a garden, vineyard, or countryside wedding. Your décor will focus on delicate wilderness, floral arrangements that combine tradition and country-chic trends, browns and earthy tones mixed with pastels and bright colors, and a good dose of originality too. Plus, it is more than likely that you will love having one or two antiques at your wedding – just for a touch of uniqueness and beauty!
Regardless of the types of vendors you are looking for, you can rest assured that you will find the best of the best right here, at Bride World. Come visit us at the Pasadena Convention Center on April 23rd and you won’t regret it!
Flickr.com/ University of Delaware Alumni Relations
Flickr.com/ rognontonBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals