Choose the best reception site for your big day
Choosing the right wedding venue is absolutely pivotal to the successful planning of the big day. However, given that you probably have multiple options at hand, you may find it difficult to settle on the perfect one.
How to do it the easy way? Here are some tips to help you choose the best reception site for your big day.
• Start by creating a list of options that are of interest to you. Analyze the precise location, the style and the vibe sent out by these options. If you feel a bit lost, a wedding planner can help you find the very best reception sites in your area, so that you have a good list to start with.
Looking for a fantastic wedding planner to help you with this – and so much more? Come visit Bride World’s list of exquisite wedding vendors and you will not be disappointed.
• Once you have this list, think of your wedding style. Because your wedding venue will have a huge influence on the overall design of the big day, it is crucial that the two coordinate well with each other. For instance, a traditional wedding will look best in venue such as a hotel ballroom or a golf course. At the same time, a modern wedding will be amazing in less conventional spaces – such as small, chic restaurants, museums or even loft spaces.
Bride World has gathered a list of absolutely gorgeous wedding venues in your area – and they can definitely cover for any type of wedding theme you may have in mind. Come visit us and check it out!
• Remember to ask the right questions too. How long will the venue be available for you on your wedding day? How will its space “work” as the wedding unfolds? Are there any vendor rules? Can the venue provide you with a list of preferred vendors? There are many questions to ask, so be sure to lay them down on paper before you meet your venue manager.
Regardless of the types of wedding vendors you are searching for, rest assured that our exhibitors are the very best in your area. Come visit Bride World us at Orange County in January and you will not be disappointed!
Flickr.com/ Wedding Photography by Jon Day
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals