Have You Chosen a Fall Wedding Theme?
Fall is here in full force – and if you are among the brides who are downright in love with the season of warm colors and fallen leaves, you definitely want to create a wedding that goes perfectly with the outdoor landscape.
What are some of the very best fall wedding theme ideas? We have gathered them right below – so read on if you need some inspiration.
- Sophisticated jewels. Although not a classic fall wedding theme, this particular idea is more than suitable for the season outside. The colors, the luxuriousness, the romanticism of this wedding theme work perfectly with the fall season – so you have all the reasons to love jewel toned motifs and incorporate them into your Big Day!
Looking for the best wedding venue in the So-Cal area? Contact Bride World’s list of wedding and banquet facilities – they are absolutely stunning!
- Back to school. Blackboards have been a huge wedding décor trend for quite some time now, so why not incorporate them in a fall wedding theme? Paired with apples, backpack-inspired designs and childish stationery, this wedding theme can help you create a truly unique, playful event!
Don’t forget to hire the right wedding designer too! A professional can really help you create the perfect ambiance for your Big Day!
- A season of true opulence, fall is not always about the dead leaves or rainy days – but also about the harvest. This wedding theme is really great for a country-chic event – so if you want to be closer to nature, you will definitely love this idea.
Are you on the lookout for the most talented wedding specialists in the So-Cal area? Contact Bride World, book your ticket online, and come visit our show on the 6th of January, at the OC Event Center, Costa Mesa!
Flickr.com/ TAIAN Wedding
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
- Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
- These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
- Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals