Create your wedding to be uniquely unconventional
Your wedding deserves to be one of the most amazing and unforgettable days of your entire life. Therefore, it is only natural to want every single part of it to be unique and fully personalized according to who you are as individuals and as a couple as well.
What are some of the most unique wedding ideas out there? We have gathered them for your inspiration – so read on and plan the wedding of your dreams.
• A personalized aisle runner. Sure, the red carpet may seem really Hollywood-like and it may be extremely elegant. But if you want your wedding to be really special, why not create an aisle runner that truly coordinates with your wedding theme, with your love story and with your personal style? From writing down the timeline of your wedding to asking engagement party guests to write down special messages you will walk down the aisle on, there’s a myriad of ideas. Be creative and your aisle runner will look great!
If you are searching for a dedicated ceremony officiant, be sure to stop by Bride World and take a look at what our exhibitors have to offer. You will not be disappointed!
• A food truck. Be it an ice cream truck, a doughnut truck or a soda pop truck, you are guaranteed to entertain and delight your guests regardless of their age. From the youngest to the seniors, everyone will enjoy walking down memory lane and indulging in your food truck’s treats.
Looking for unique wedding ideas to complement your Big Day? Bride World has gathered excellent vendors in every niche there is – and they can definitely help you create the original, dream-worthy wedding you have always wanted!
• A confetti bar. Unique wedding bars are all the rage right now – but why not turn yours into something genuinely unique? Plan for a confetti bar and ask guests to design their perfect confetti combination to use as you exit your wedding. They will have tons of fun doing it and it will look gorgeous in the pictures!
Want to save money? Or simply to hire the very best wedding vendors in your area? Don’t forget to come visit Bride World at OC Fair Event on January 7th. Get your tickets online and receive a 50% discount to help you save more money and hire la crème de la crème of the wedding industry!
Flickr.com/ Ryan A. Monson
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals