Daytime Weddings Are Growing in Popularity
Planning a wedding is never easy, regardless of the options you settle for: evening or daytime, large or small, casual or formal. With attention to detail and dedication, you can definitely pull it off, though!
Why settle for a daytime wedding? Even more, how to plan it in a way that will make it truly unforgettable? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Daytime weddings can be just as luxurious, elegant, and unique as evening weddings. However, they tend to be less expensive – and they are absolutely perfect for a couple who would much rather spend their wedding evening relaxing and enjoying themselves.
Looking for a beautiful wedding venue for your daytime wedding? How about the ones we’ve listed on Bride World? Check them out and book the perfect venue for the Big Day!
- In most situations, planning a daytime wedding is not very different from planning an evening one. Most of the basic rules apply here as well: you can serve alcohol (or not), you can serve a seated meal or a brunch buffet, you can play music and dance, you can play games, and you can even set a high standard of formality for the event.
Remember to hire an amazing wedding catering specialist! Come visit Bride World and see what our exhibitors have to offer!
- At the same time, it is worth keeping in mind that a daytime wedding means you will have to wake up much earlier than you would with an evening wedding. So, if you are not a morning person, this may not be for you. Generally, daytime wedding brides should wake up at around 6 am, which will allow them to be in time for their 11 am wedding – so make sure to set your alarm early!
Looking for the very best wedding specialists in the So-Cal area? Bride World is here to help you precisely with that – so come visit our show on the 6th of January at the OC Event Fair Center Costa Mesa!
Flickr.com/ Lin Zih-Yang | Line : zerokevinlin
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
- Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
- These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
- Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals