Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
Long gone are the days when you absolutely had to serve fine, fancy food at your wedding. These days, everyone focuses on how to make guests feel excellent – and truth be told, that is not always connected to high-end dishes.
In fact, comfort foods can bring the same (if not more) happiness for your guests – and that is precisely why you should consider serving them at your wedding. What are some of the best comfort foods to delight your guests with? Here are some suggestions:
- French fries. Nothing compares with perfectly well-done fries, dipped in delicious ketchup. Serve them in personalized cones, towards the end of the night to treat your guests with a late-night snack that will keep them dancing until the morning light. They will surely enjoy it!
Found the perfect venue? If you are still searching, be sure to come visit what Bride World has brought together in our list – you will be impressed!
- Mashed potatoes food station. Want to add a dash of delicious entertainment to your wedding? Arrange a mashed potatoes food station, with all sorts of toppings and mixtures your guests can make. Not only will they find this all-time favorite to be absolutely amazing in terms of taste, but they will definitely have fun crafting the perfect plate of mashed potatoes as well.
Don’t forget to look for the very best wedding catering specialist in your area! Come visit Bride World’s list of catering service providers to make sure your wedding food is absolutely flawless!
- Fried chicken. Yes, you can totally serve this at your wedding! In mini sandwiches filled with spicy crispy strips, or prepared the good, old-fashioned Southern style, fried chicken will be a true delight for children of all ages and their parents. A true treat for your guests!
Looking for the best wedding specialists in the So-Cal area? Come visit Bride World’s next show at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Redondo Beach, on the 14th of January. Come visit us and start working with THE most talented wedding vendors in the area!
Flickr.com/ anokarinaBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals