You Don’t Have to Invite Everyone at Your Wedding
Creating the right guest list lies at the very foundation of planning a successful wedding (and one that doesn’t exceed your financial resources, for that matter!). However, pulling together a list of guests may prove to be much more complicated than it may seem at first…especially when there’s pressure for you to invite more people than you want.
The good news? You don’t have to invite everyone at your wedding – and here’s how to handle this stingy issue.
- The easiest way to go around this is by being totally honest. The more “hidden” you are with revealing your reasons, the more likely it is that you will generate even more drama surrounding this issue. Therefore, it is far better to be completely honest and explain why you can’t invite more people at your wedding, or simply why you cannot invite people you don’t actually know (e.g. distant relatives or friends of your parents, because they insist on it).
Have you found the perfect wedding venue? If you are still searching for it, don’t forget to come and visit Bride World’s list – you will not be disappointed!
- Don’t give in. If you give in on one or two guests, you will eventually give in on all of those you don’t actually want to invite. Be very straightforward and certain, and avoid fighting over something like this – both you and your family want to be happy on this gloriously beautiful day of your life and fighting over a guest list will only lead to tension and anxiety.
If you want to plan the perfect wedding in a truly stress-free way, we suggest hiring a wedding planner. Come visit Bride World and take a look at our list of options!
- Last, but surely not least, don’t forget to focus on the people you do invite at your wedding. They will take their time (and spend their money) to join you in this unique celebration – so they deserve to be provided with an excellent experience that creates amazing memories.
Still searching for the most talented wedding specialists in your area? Come visit Bride World at the O.C. Fair Event Center in Costa Mesa, on June 11th! All the best wedding vendors will be there!
Flickr.com/ slightly everything
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals