Don’t let the wedding planning get to you!
Indeed, wedding planning can be really stressful – but that doesn’t mean it has to be this way. In fact, you can actually keep the anxiety and stress under control during your wedding planning process, so that you can truly enjoy the beauty of your Big Day.
How to make sure wedding planning stress doesn’t get to you? We have some tips – so read here and find out more.
- You don’t have to plan it in one year only. Although a lot of couples choose to have a one-year engagement, there’s nobody to say you cannot have more time for your wedding planning. If you think you cannot plan the Big Day in one year, then take as much time as you need – no need to add even more pressure to such an important series of decisions.
Looking for a wedding planner ready to share their expertise with you, so that you can sit back and enjoy your engagement and your dream wedding? Come visit Bride World’s wedding experts right now!
- Remember to relax, even if just from time to time. A weekend away with your loved one, a bit of spa and pampering with the girls, spending an entire weekend doing nothing else than reading your favorite book – it’s in the little things. Remember to do them every now and again to keep stress levels under control.
Still searching for the most stunning wedding venue? Bride World has gathered the most beautiful ones in the area – come visit us and take a look.
- Delegate at least some of your tasks. You may not want to leave choosing the wedding venue up to your Maid of Honor, but there are still a lot of tasks she (and all the other people surrounding you) can help with. Don’t be afraid to delegate the tasks – it can do wonders for you.
Looking for exquisite wedding vendors? Come visit Bride World at the Sheraton Park Hotel, Anaheim, on February 19th, and take your pick of the most amazing, talented, and sought-after wedding specialists in the entire area. We promise not to disappoint you.
Flickr.com/ Wedding Photography by Jon Day
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals