Don’t upset your wedding guests!
You want your wedding guests to have an amazing time at your big day, right? Therefore, you will want to do everything in your power to ensure they don’t get upset over your wedding choices.
What are some of the things most wedding guests don’t agree with? We have gathered some of them right below, so that you don’t make these mistakes.
- Having more than one hour of break between the ceremony and the reception. Organizing a cocktail hour is perfectly fine with everyone (and it gives you the chance to get away and shoot some special wedding photos). However, spending more than one hour away from your guests is generally considered to be quite rude (and it can lower your guests’ “party mood” levels as well).
Looking for wedding entertainers who know exactly what your guests want and how to keep them active and happy throughout the entire big day? Come visit Bride World’s DJs and wedding entertainers – they will not disappoint you!
- Not inviting any plus ones. Everyone understands your budget is limited. However, it is expected to invite spouses and long-term girlfriends/boyfriends as plus-ones – so be considerate of your guests’ relationship status when sending out the invitations.
Looking for a wedding expert to help you plan your big day from A to Z? Bride World has gathered the best wedding planners and coordinators in the entire area – so come visit us as soon as possible!
- Three-day weekend weddings. It may seem like a great idea to have your wedding on a long weekend – but the truth is that most of your guests will probably have other plans for that mini-vacation. If, however, you really have to plan your wedding on such a date, do make sure you send out the Save the Date cards and invitations long before the actual wedding date, so that people have enough time to prepare and adjust their plans accordingly.
Still searching for the best and most talented wedding vendors? Come visit Bride World on June 11th at the O.C. Fair Event Center in Costa Mesa – you will find everything you need to plan the dream wedding your love story deserves!
Flickr.com/ adamquirmBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals