Your Engagement Ring Should Be Insured
You love your precious jewelry and that is totally natural – but when it comes to your engagement ring, you want to go way beyond simply taking care of it. You want to make sure this incredibly sentimental piece of jewelry will last forever – just like your love, just like the commitment you’re about to make to each other.
Why insure your engagement ring? What is there to know about this type of insurance? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Insuring your engagement ring is absolutely crucial for your peace of mind. A good insurance policy will cover your ring in the event of theft, damage, or even loss, depending on the specific details you are signing up for. Plus, engagement ring insurance doesn’t cost much (up to $2 for each $100 of the ring’s value) – so it is more than worth investing in it.
Looking for the perfect engagement ring, or maybe even for the wedding rings themselves? Come visit Bride World’s list of talented wedding jewelers – they will not disappoint you!
- Our advice is to get the insurance policy as soon as possible. Even more importantly, though, be sure to ask all the questions you may have, so that you understand the contract you are signing. This way, you will not have to face unpleasant surprises later on.
Have you sent out the invitations yet? If not, be sure to have them beautifully designed by one of the amazing wedding stationery experts in our list!
- Last, but definitely not least, keep in mind that you will have to get your ring officially appraised by a professional jeweler. This will be used when creating the insurance policy, so it is very important to have it properly done.
Looking for truly amazing wedding specialists in your area? Bride World has gathered some of the best ones – so come visit us at Sheraton Park Hotel in Anaheim on the 20th of August and start working with the most dedicated wedding vendors!
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Have You Decided What to Do With the Wedding Dress after the Wedding?
- These Signs Will Tell You If You Have The Right Wedding Vendors
- Your Mom Will Love Playing Any Of These Roles in the Wedding
- These Wedding Favors Will WOW Everyone
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals