Every wedding should sparkle
As a bride, you want your wedding décor to stand out for its stylishness and beauty – yet, how do you bring a bit of sparkle into the room without making it look too tacky or over-the-top?
We have some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Table runners. If you want to make your tables look really sparkly and beautiful, use glittery table runners (either on top of the bare table or on top of a very simple-colored table cloth). Some of you may not want to go all the way with the glitter, and that’s fine too – you can always opt for a slightly shimmery table runner, or one that just comes with a shimmery/glittery/metallic pattern.
Looking for a wedding specialist who will make sure your décor and your entire wedding planning are absolutely flawless? Come visit what Bride World has to offer!
- Flower centerpieces. Want your florals to look absolutely pretty? Sparkle can help you style up even the simplest centerpieces. For example, you could use crystals to decorate the flower vases in a really elegant way – or, if you want to be even more daring, you could spray-paint the vases in rose gold, yellow gold, or silver glitter. They will look absolutely splendid this way!
Here at Bride World, we’ve gathered the best wedding florists in the entire area – so you should definitely come and visit our expo if you are looking for talented wedding flower specialists!
- Glittery signs. Pretty signs have been highly popular with brides and grooms, especially over the past few years – so why wouldn’t you incorporate one or two of them in your wedding too? A beautiful glittery LOVE sign on your sweethearts’ table, or even your initials on the cake table – these details can add so much glam and style to your entire wedding décor!
Still looking for the perfect wedding vendors? We bet you’ll find them at Bride World, so come visit us on June 11, at O.C. Fair Event Center, Costa Mesa. You will not regret it – we have gathered the best wedding experts in the entire area!
Flickr.com/ Gavin TappBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals