Expand your wedding budget
Money doesn’t bring happiness – but the absolute truth is that the happiest day of your life might cost you quite a lot. Of course, you don’t have to break the bank to have a wonderful wedding – but in order to achieve that, you will also have to be careful with your wedding budget.
How to expand your wedding budget in a way that allows you to have the dream wedding you deserve? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- If you want a luxury venue, try to hunt for the off-season dates. You may not be able to have your wedding in the warmest time of the year, but that also leaves you with plenty of amazing décor ideas that will make your big day truly unique.
Searching for a wedding venue? Bride World has gathered the very best ones in your area – come visit us and choose the most stunning venue your guests have ever seen.
- Furthermore, lush flower arrangements don’t have to cost a fortune. Talk to your florist and decide on blooms that are in-season. They can look just as pretty and opulent, but they will cost a fraction of the price you would pay for imported blooms.
If you are in need of a wedding florist, you should definitely come and visit Bride World’s specialists. They are absolutely amazing at bringing together breathtaking flower arrangements!
- Last, but definitely not least, don’t waste too much money on centerpiece vases. You can buy some pretty nice ones by the dozens and then focus on the actual flowers. Plus, there are a lot of other creative ideas you can apply – such as mason jars or empty wine bottles, for example.
Regardless of whether you are searching for the top pastry chef in the area or for a truly talented wedding designer, Bride World has it all. Come visit us at our next show on June 11th and see for yourself!
Flickr.com/ Corey Ann
Flickr.com/ MarkWallaceBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals