Gold, emerald and teal – a gorgeous color theme for your summer wedding
Choosing a color theme for your wedding is truly important if you want everything to look beautifully pulled together and elegant. This summer, gold, emerald and teal make for a wonderful, trendy and really versatile combination – so why wouldn’t you give it a try at least? Here are some of our favorite suggestions:
• Bridesmaids dresses. Allow your bridesmaids to choose their own shades of emerald and teal and “instruct” them to accessorize with gold jewelry and pouches. This will look absolutely gorgeous in the warm summer light!
• An explosion of color for the centerpieces. Combine wild flowers with teal and emerald accents if you want to create centerpieces that are full of color and energy. This works perfectly with weddings that take place on the mountainside or on the beach.
• Wear gold and emerald accessories. Add a pop of color to your white dress by accessorizing in gold and teal. This looks really beautiful on tanned skin, but it can be gorgeous on just about any type of complexion, really.
• Gold vest for him. Suggest him to wear a simple tuxedo with dark navy pants, a pale shade of blue for the shirt and a dusty gold vest. Stylish, masculine and yet so completely unique, this combination is more than suitable for an emerald-teal-gold wedding!
If you are searching for the very best wedding vendors to help you make your dream wedding come true, come visit Bride World. We have gathered the most exquisite wedding vendors here – so no matter what you may need (be it a florist or a pastry chef), you can rest assured that you will find him/her in our list of exhibitors. Come, take a look and convince yourself that the vendors in our list are the BEST at what they do!
Photo source: flickr.com/ MsSaraKelly
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals