Honeymoon essentials that you will surely want to pack
After so much wedding planning and stress, going away on your honeymoon will definitely feel like a dream come true. What do you pack for this very special vacation, though? We have some suggestions to help you make sure you make the most of your honeymoon – so read on and find out more.
- A travel scarf. This is an incredibly useful accessory to take with you on your honeymoon. It’s not only a great piece to help you make a basic outfit pop up in style – it is also a very useful accessory to wear on a chilly evening, or when it rains. Plus, it takes very little space in the luggage, so you really can’t go wrong with it.
Want to have a truly wonderful honeymoon? Come visit our honeymoon and travel experts, here at Bride World. They will not disappoint you!
- A pair of jelly sandals. Regardless of what your honeymoon location may be, you will find that a pair of comfortable shoes is more than welcome. Jelly sandals are really cute and they go with a wide range of outfit styles, so they are a more than amazing option to pack for your honeymoon.
If you are looking for ways to save some money for your big honeymoon, don’t forget to book your Bride World tickets online and save 50% off the price!
- Your favorite perfume or body lotion. Human memory works mysterious ways – but one thing’s for sure, we do associate special moments in our lives with the fragrances that dominate them. So take your favorite perfume or lotion with you on your honeymoon and you’ll associate their fragrance with these wonderful moments.
Still planning the Big Day? Looking for the most talented wedding vendors in the area? Come visit Bride World at Fairplex Pomona on March 5 and allow our wonderful exhibitors to help you plan the perfect wedding!
Flickr.com/ Wilson HuiBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals