Include your dog in your wedding by following these tips
Your dog is part of your family – so it is only natural that you want him to be there for you on one of the most important days of your life. How do you do that? How do you include your adorable pup into the Big Day? We have gathered some tips to help you make your furry friend part of the wedding – so read on and find out more.
• His personality is very important. Not all dogs are the same. In fact, just as humans, they show different personality traits and they can behave differently when faced with certain situations – such as being surrounded by a lot of people they are not very familiar with. If you know your pup is shy, he might be better off to be present just for the wedding photo shooting. But if you know he is obedient and sociable, you can definitely bring him at the actual wedding as well.
• Your personality is very important too. Some people tend to stress out more than others – and if you fall into the same category, you should know that having a pup invited at a wedding can be a quite anxiety-inducing experience. Consider it twice before making the final call!
• There are a lot of roles he can play. From Ring Bearer to wedding mascot, dogs can play very important roles in their masters’ weddings – so don’t be afraid to be creative with it. Likewise, don’t be afraid to be creative with your little pup’s wedding attire either.
Searching for wedding professionals that will make your dream wedding truly come true? Bride World has gathered the best of the best – so come visit us, choose your favorite vendors and work with them to create an event nobody will ever forget!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Sam Ose / Olai SkjaervoyBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals