Know what questions to ask your wedding vendors
Hiring the right vendors is obviously very important for the success of a wedding. But what are the questions to ask some of the essential wedding vendors before you sign on the dotted line? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• The venue. First of all, make sure they are available on your wedding day. Don’t forget to ask about the backup plan (in case of an outdoor wedding), about whether or not you are allowed to bring in your own caterer and about the services included in their fee as well. Also, it is very important that you ask about the time you have before and after the wedding proper.
Looking for a gorgeous wedding venue? Come visit Bride World and take a look at the fantastic options our exhibitors will present you with!
• The photographer. Ask your photographer to see his portfolio and discuss his/her general style. Also, ask how many pictures will be edited and whether or not you will receive all photos on file. Don’t forget to ask him/her about the backup plan too, in case he/she cannot make it to your wedding!
Bride World has gathered the most talented, reliable and affordable wedding photographers in the entire area – so come visit our next show at Los Angeles County on October 23rd!
• The florist. Ask your florist how many other weddings they have scheduled on your big day and whether or not they can provide you with their services on the same date too. Furthermore, ask them about your budget and what can be done with it and don’t forget to ask about any extra fees too (e.g. delivery fees, for example).
Searching for fantastic wedding florists? Or any other type of wedding specialist? You should definitely come visit Bride World’s shows! Book your tickets online and get 50% discount!
Flickr.com/ Jose and Roxanne
Latest Blog Posts
- 3 Surprises to Expect on Your Wedding Day and How to Handle Them
- David’s Bridal at Bride World
- Bride World Gown Sale
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals