Lipstick ideas for the beautiful bride
As the bride, you want every single element of your look to be genuinely flawless. Yet, how do you choose the perfect lipstick for the perfect big day? We have some tips for you – so read on, find out more, and create a stunning makeup look for your wedding.
- Coral lipstick. This lipstick shade is absolutely perfect for a bride who doesn’t want to overdo it. Natural, but still more than stylish, coral is a very pretty color that will illuminate your face and make you feel gorgeous as you walk down the aisle.
Looking for a makeup artist who has a lot of experience in creating breathtaking looks for brides? Come see what Bride World has brought together – you will not be disappointed!
- Red lipstick. There’s nothing classier, or more elegant than the red lipstick. If you want a traditional bridal look, but still want to make a sophisticated statement, red will be the best choice for your lips. The key is finding a shade of red that complements your skin tone, so keep this in mind when choosing the specific lipstick you will wear on the big day. Also, remember to use a very good pencil to prevent the lipstick from running and “bleeding” into the skin.
Haven’t found the right wedding accessories to complement your bridal look? You should come and see what Bride World’s exhibitors have to offer!
- Fuchsia lipstick. Somewhere in between the femininity of pink and the daringness of red, fuchsia ads a new element into the game: playfulness. Gorgeous, full of energy and light, and also suitable for a wide range of complexions, fuchsia is the ideal lipstick shade for a bride who loves to smile, dance, and share sheer joy with those around her.
Bride World has gathered the very best wedding specialists in the area – so come visit us at Riverside Convention Center on the 26th of March and find the best vendors for the best wedding your guests have ever been to.
Flickr.com/ IdhrenBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals