In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
It’s impossible not to fall in love with Pantone colors and the way they take over the world when they are released, every year. Naturally, this year’s Ultra Violet makes no exception – filled with energy and romanticism at the same time, this color has the power to win you over in about two seconds. And once you’re in “Ultra Violet” land, you just cannot go back!
Have you decided to include it in your wedding décor? If so, here are some amazing ways to do it:
- The cake. One of the simplest and most beautiful ways you can pull of Ultra Violet is by adding it to your wedding cake. Even the simplest white cake can be turned into a statement piece with this color incorporated in its décor! Simple geometrical shapes or flowers (fresh or not) in Ultra Violet will really make your wedding cake pop.
Looking to hire a truly dedicated wedding cake designer? Come visit Bride World’s list of wedding pastry chefs – they are absolutely amazing!
- The cocktails. Want to create a special cocktail for your guests? How about one that blends Blue Curacao and cranberry juice, for a mad Violet Purple color? People will be instantly drawn to this one!
Have you hired a wedding florist yet? If not and you are still looking, don’t forget to check out the list Bride World has put together!
- The bouquet. Don’t forget to accessorize your wedding gown with a splendid violet bouquet. Thankfully, you have plenty of flowers in this color option – from lavender to lilac and even purple roses. And they all look splendid!
Still searching for the best wedding specialists in the So-Cal area? Come visit Bride World’s next show on February 10 and 11 at the LA Convention Center! Book your tickets online now and save 50% off the price!
Flickr.com/ Mina Magiska Bakverk (My Magical Pastries)
Flickr.com/ Vincent.AGNESBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals