How to Make Your Big Day Feel Opulent
Everyone wants to have an unforgettable wedding day – and you probably make no exception. What happens when you cannot afford spending what you make in months – or even years – of work just for one day of absolute opulence and beautiful memories?
Well, you “tweak” things around and still get that luxuriously stunning wedding you want. How so? We have some tips to help you achieve this – so read on and find out more.
- Have a signature cocktail – not just at your wedding, but at your rehearsal dinner too. Your rehearsal dinner restaurant doesn’t have to be very fancy – as long as there’s good food and delicious drinks, your guests will still have a truly great time. Plus, a luxurious cocktail sets up the tone for an even more glamorous wedding day – so you will surely love adding this to your list of to-do’s.
Still haven’t found the perfect wedding venue? We have a list of gorgeous options – come check it out today!
- Offer mini bottles of champagne or good wine instead of the classic wedding favors. This is perfect for a vineyard wedding, but it is also a great idea for those of you who want to offer something local as their wedding favors. Either way, doing it will add a dash of luxury and elegance to the entire Big Day!
Looking for the ideal wedding dress? Come visit the bridal boutique’s we’ve brought together – they are all amazing from all points of view!
- Create a breathtaking backdrop for the ceremony. It doesn’t matter where the ceremony takes place – if you add a really luxurious and over-the-top backdrop, it will be instantly “lifted” in terms of style, elegance, and opulence. Imagine the gorgeous photos of you spelling out the big “I Do”!
Looking for the best wedding vendors in your area? Bride World’s next exhibition will take place between July 22nd and July 23rd, at the L.A. Convention Center. Come visit us and choose to work with true specialists in the wedding industry!
Flickr.com/ emily @ go haus go
Flickr.com/ The Wedding TravelerBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals