Make sure you plan the perfect bridal shower by knowing these tips
Planning a bridal shower may not be as difficult as planning the Big Day itself – but even so, it will be a great responsibility, as this is going to be one of the most important pre-wedding events. How to do it? How to plan the perfect bridal shower? We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
• Think of what the bride would like. After all, this party is thrown in her honor and she should be the first one to love it. Think of foods she loves, colors she likes and of games she would choose if she were to plan her own bridal shower.
• Get some help. You don’t need to plan the entire bridal shower on your own. As a matter of fact, it is perfectly OK to ask some bridesmaids or some of the bride’s friends or relatives to help you with the planning.
• Pay attention to invitation etiquette. In general, it is not advisable that you send electronic invitations for the bridal shower. Also, avoid sending invitations to people who are not invited to the wedding as well (unless you are planning an office bridal shower, case in which it is acceptable to invite co-workers who are not invited for the wedding). Last, but definitely not least, keep in mind that it is perfectly acceptable that you include registry information on the bridal shower invitations (precisely because you will not be asking for gifts in your name).
Is the bride still searching for the perfect wedding vendors? Tell her about Bride World! Our exhibition has gathered the very best wedding professionals out there – and they are all ready to provide excellent services for an unforgettable wedding day!
Photo source: flickr.com/ AForestFrolicBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals