Your Mom Will Love Playing Any Of These Roles in the Wedding
Your mom deserves all your love and respect – so you will definitely want to make her feel really happy and proud on your wedding day. After all, she’s the one who gave you birth, and the one person in the world who understands you better than anyone, especially on your Big Day.
How to make your mom feel amazing at your wedding? Here are some very important roles she could play during the big event – read on and steal some inspiration!
- Allow her to cook one of her special recipes. Sure, you will want to hire a catering service provider, but you might also want to ask your mom to cook her unique muffins, or her super-delicious cookies. Not only will these taste like “home”, but they will also add a truly sentimental touch to the entire wedding day.
Still looking for the right caterer? Come visit Bride World and choose from the amazing catering services we have gathered in our list. They will not disappoint you in any way!
- Offer her the bouquet, instead of simply tossing it. This might go against the tradition, but it will definitely make your mom feel more than happy. She deserves the spotlight – and what better way to thank her for everything she’s done for you, other than offering her such a symbolic gift?
If you have yet to find the perfect wedding florist, you should come and see the list Bride World has prepared for you. These specialists are more than talented!
- Use something from her own wedding. The wedding veil, the cake topper, the dress she wore –they all bear a very special significance, both for you and for your mom. We guarantee she will cry tears of happiness when she sees these souvenirs of her own Big Day!
Regardless of what type of vendor you want to hire, rest assured that Bride World has brought together only the very best in their field of expertise. Come visit our show on the 10th of September at the Pasadena Convention Center and start working with the most amazing wedding specialists in the entire area!
Flickr.com/ Bellafaye Garden
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Invitation Questions? Read These Etiquette Tips
- The Best Tips for the Best Wedding Menu
- Have You Chosen a Fall Wedding Theme?
- Amazing Wedding Dessert Bar Ideas
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals