Not Sure about the Wedding Etiquette Rules? Here Are the Best Tips
Following all the wedding etiquette rules and traditions may seem baffling at times – but the great news is that modern weddings are not nearly as restricted as they used to be. On the other hand, there are still a lot of wedding rules everyone should remember, precisely because they make a lot of sense even today, in 2017.
What are some of the most important wedding etiquette rules to keep in mind? Read on and find out more.
- As you probably know, you should never incorporate any kind of registry information on the invitations. To make sure guests know you have created a registry with different stores, you can either allow your close friends and family to spread the word, or you can create a wedding website and add all this information there.
No idea where to create your registry? Come visit Bride World’s wedding registry suggestions and we bet you’ll love them!
- Furthermore, remember that you should also make sure that everyone has something to choose from the registry, regardless of how generous or tight their budget may be. Include items of varying prices and styles, so that each of your guests has the chance to pick something you will genuinely like.
Not enough time to plan the perfect wedding? A wedding planning specialist will help you ease off the stress and still create a marvelous event out of your Big Day! Contact Bride World’s wedding specialists and learn more about their services!
- Last, but not least, don’t plan your bridal shower and bachelorette party sooner than one to three months before the Big Day. This will give everyone plenty of time to save money in a way that will not put a strain on their budgets. If you are leaving these pre-wedding events into the hands of your Maid of Honor, be sure she knows these things as well (and, by the way, she should be the one who plans these parties, especially the bridal shower).
Looking for wedding specialists who will dedicated their time, passion, and talent to make sure your Big Day is perfect? Come visit Bride World between July 22 and July 23 at the L.A. Convention Center and we will make sure not to disappoint you!
Flickr.com/ Janos Kerekes
Flickr.com/ jakrapongBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals