Planning a destination wedding
Destination weddings are perfect for summer and many couples dream of hosting such an event. However, the truth is that a destination wedding comes with its own, unique set of challenges – how do you pull it off? How do you plan the perfect destination wedding?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Some things can be planned at home – such as buying the wedding dress, the bridesmaids’ presents, and so on. At the same time, there are issues you will only be able to solve there – such as hiring a florist, a photographer, renting a venue, and so on. Split your to-do list and organize your tasks so that you don’t have to travel down to your wedding location too many times.
Looking for a wedding planner who can help you with your destination wedding? Bride World has gathered the best of the best – so come visit us as soon as possible!
- Save time by knowing what you want. Research, bring photos and discuss with your vendors about the very precise type of décor, food, and cake you want at your wedding. This will make it easier for everyone and it will help you avoid a million-and-one phone calls and emails. Plus, keeping it really simple with the wedding itself will also save you a lot of time (and money), without sacrificing on the uniqueness of this special day.
Want to have a truly fabulous honeymoon? Contact our honeymoon and travel experts and they will help you experience a dreamy vacation.
- Learn that sometimes, the best thing to do is to let it go. Some things can simply not go as planned – but regardless of what happens, it is really important that you know how to let go and still enjoy this magical, unforgettable event in your life.
Still on the lookout for the perfect wedding vendors in your area? Come visit Bride World at the O.C. Fair on June 11th and meet with the most talented specialists here!
Flickr.com/ Verde Canyon Railroad
Flickr.com/ Carsten SchertzerBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals