Spring trends for your big day
Spring weddings are so amazing! Filled with the rejuvenating vibe and always a real pleasure for the eye, spring weddings are among the top favorites – and for a good reason.
Planning a spring wedding too? Here are some trends to bring into your big day:
- Go big and flowery on your wedding ceremony. If you are planning an outdoor wedding ceremony, be sure to make it big and opulent. Sprinkle your favorite flower petals on the aisle and coordinate them with tall, lush flower arrangements that pave the aisle too. And if you want to go really over the top, hang an outdoor flower-decorated chandelier at the wedding altar too – it will look splendid.
If you are searching for exquisite wedding florists to help you with your big day, come visit what Bride World has gathered right here, under our roof.. You will not be disappointed by their work!
- Clear glass and silver. Want to create a really classy and beautiful wedding reception décor? Place your tall flower arrangements in glass containers, or, if you want something even more elegant, top silver candelabras with flowers. They will look absolutely gorgeous!
Are you looking for a wedding planner or wedding designer? Bride World has gathered the best ones – so come visit us without any kind of hesitation.
- Plan a marvelous lounge area at your reception. This will encourage guests to actually socialize with each other on all those dancing breaks – and it will be a more than cute addition to anyone who wants to sit back and relax. You don’t have to spend a fortune on this either – rental furniture in your wedding style will be more than great!
Regardless of the vendors you are searching for, rest assured that you’ve got the best ones right here, at Bride World. Come visit us on April 23rd at the Pasadena Convention Center and choose the specialists that will help you plan your dream wedding!
Flickr.com/ Ada Be
Flickr.com/ pudgeefeetBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals