Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
Your wedding season dictates such an amazing array of options, ranging from décor to the way you will dress – so it’s only natural that you will want to think things through before settling on a particular wedding season.
How to do it? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Think of your favorite season. You definitely have one! While there may be other elements to factor in, whether or not you like a season should definitely weigh a lot in the decisional process! After all, the last thing you want is to have your wedding in a season you deeply dislike!
Looking for the most beautiful wedding venue in the So Cal area? Come visit the list Bride World has put together – you will surely find what you want!
- Think of your budget. Your wedding season will most probably influence your wedding budget. Not only will the venues and vendors be cheaper in the off-season months (from September to March), but the food and flowers might have different costs in different seasons (e.g. some blooms may be highly inaccessible in the winter).
Want to hire a truly professional wedding florist? Contact any of the florists listed on Bride World and you will not be disappointed!
- Think of your dream wedding. Is it an outdoor one? That will most likely mean you have to set your wedding during one of the warmer months of the year. Do you want to wear a thicker dress? That means you have to plan your wedding in fall or winter.
Looking for the best vendors in the So Cal area, regardless of the season you may choose? Be sure to come and visit Bride World’s next show on the 10th and 11th of February at the L.A. Convention Center – we guarantee only the best of the best in the entire area are here, so you can’t miss out on this! Book your ticket online today and get 50% discount!
Flickr.com/ Ideal I Do’s Wedding Photos Florida Beach Weddings
Flickr.com/ Photographer Lao Wang Wedding 老王婚禮Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals