This Bridal Party Is So Lit!
Having trouble planning a unique and fun bridal shower? Natural Wicks candle bar has put together the most perfect experience for your bridal party. Give your guests a memory they won’t forget all while giving back to Children’s Hospital. What could be better than that?
The Luxury Candle
Natural Wicks premium candles are vegan, clean burning, eco/socially conscious, and sustainable. These high quality candles come with a crackling wick made from natural wood that offers a wonderful sensory experience. Each and every wick is hand crafted and made in the USA. The wax is made from a luxurious blend of natural soy and coconut.
How does the candle bar work?
Grab your girls (or boys) and get together to create luxury custom candles. Natural Wicks offers fun combinations and scents that will lasts even after the party! Your guests will be able to pick a vessel and create their own scent combination. The candles come in 8 oz containers and custom labels are also available.
Give Back While Giving To Your Guests
Natural Wicks founders Ashley and Jeremy both have a deep connection to Children’s Hospital and wanted to make giving back a part of every purchase. No matter how big or small your purchase may be they ensure you will be donating a $1 with every item.
Latest Blog Posts
- Fresh Fall Colors You’ll Definitely Want For Your Wedding
- Top Transportation Tips for Trendy Traveling
- Rain Check on Your Wedding? No! Rainy Day Rescue Plan
- Last Minute Wedding Checklist You Must Have!
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Ceremony Officiants & Chapels
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Experts
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals