Tips for renting your wedding dress
Like every other bride out there, you want to look splendid on your wedding day – and wearing the perfect dress is an absolute must when it comes to the way you feel as you walk down the aisle. Yet, is it really worth it to buy a dress – or would rental be a much better option for you? Read on and find out more.
- Price is an important factor to consider when you decide to buy or rent a wedding gown. In general, renting a wedding gown is much less expensive than actually buying it – so if you’re on a tight budget, but still want to wear a gorgeous designer creation, rentals will provide you with everything you need. Furthermore, many rental companies also throw in pretty accessories – such as footwear or wedding veils – so you can save money this way too.
Looking for a breathtaking wedding dress? Come visit the wedding attire professionals we have gathered here at Bride World!
- Another advantage of renting a wedding gown is connected to the fact that you won’t have to worry about storing it. Because you will return it after the wedding, you will not have to find the perfect solution to ensure your (very expensive) wedding gown will not be altered by the sands of time.
Found the dress and searching for stunning accessories? We have gathered amazing sellers here at Bride World, so you should definitely come and check them out.
- At the same time, it is worth mentioning than renting a wedding dress comes with its disadvantages too. For instance, you won’t be able to keep this as an heirloom or as a souvenir of the Big Day. What’s more, you should also consider the fact that any kind of damage brought to the dress will come at an extra- cost.
Bride World takes pride in organizing exhibitions with the most talented wedding vendors in the area. If you want to come and visit us, don’t forget to book your ticket online and receive a 50% discount. Our next show will take place on March 19th at Redondo Beach – so come see us there and plan your dream wedding with our specialists!
Flickr.com/Grand Velas Riviera Maya
Flickr.com/ GU / 古天熱Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals