Top Apps for Wedding Planning
Planning a wedding is very much like a rollercoaster: one minute you’re high in the sky, dreaming up the details of your Big Day, and next thing you know you fall low, stressed out that you can’t find what you’re searching for.
Thankfully, wedding planning is a lot easier these days than it used to be – specifically because technology is on your side. Aside from the huge source of information the Internet is, there are also some apps you might wat to check out as a future bride. Following, we have gathered some of the best ones – so read on and inspire yourself.
- Pantone Studio. This free smartphone app will allow you to create the perfect color combinations you have always dreamed of. Download it, install it on your iPhone, and start playing around with it – as you will see, it can be a true treasure trove of beauty and ideas!
Have you booked a wedding venue, though? If not, come check out our banquet facilities list here at Bride World – you will not be disappointed by their beauty and elegance!
- We all know wedding money can be a stingy issue, especially when multiple people are contributing to helping you cover the expenses. If you want to make sure everything is properly tracked, and if you want to make sure everything is fair and square, get Splitwise. This free app can be absolute gold when you want to split the expense of anything among multiple people – and yes, your wedding expenses make no exception from the rule.
DO make sure you hire an amazing wedding photographer for your So-Cal wedding, so that these amazing moments are captured in a beautiful way!
- WeddingWire’s WedSocial. If you’re not very much into social media and hashtags, but you still want to know what your guests posted from your wedding this app is just what you need. Basically, it will allow you to safely share all the wedding pictures only with the people you want to – which eliminates the privacy issues some social networks have.
Looking for the very best wedding vendors in all of the So-Cal area? Contact Bride World, book your ticket online, and come visit us at the Los Angeles Convention Center on the 21st and 22nd of July! Come visit us and we guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with the talented wedding specialists you’ll find here!
Flickr.com/ GU / 古天熱Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- 3 Surprises to Expect on Your Wedding Day and How to Handle Them
- David’s Bridal at Bride World
- Bride World Gown Sale
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals