Top Wedding Apps to Download for Your Wedding Planning Process
Technology has changed our lives in ways we don’t even realize. These days, we walk around with mini-computers in our pockets and this has made our lives much, much easier from multiple points of view.
iPhone and Android apps are not just for entertainment – they can be extremely useful as well. For instance, if you are a bride-to-be and if you are planning your wedding, the following apps will definitely lend you a “hand”:
- Evernote – this is an app you will learn to love. It will allow you to take notes on the go (just in case some idea pops in your mind while you’re out shopping for grocery) and it will also allow you to take pictures with your phone and link them to your notes. This way, if you happen to find something you truly love (such as a color for the bridesmaids’ dresses for example), you can “store” it and check it out later on.
- Mint – unfortunately, most of us don’t have unlimited finances at our disposal and most of us will have to stick to a budget. Mint is an app that will help you not over-spend (which, let’s admit it, is the number 1 enemy of any “perfect wedding”).
- Appy Couple – these days, more and more couples choose to have a wedding website. This can be quite useful for the guests who want to keep up with your wedding planning news and it can also help you collect the RSVPs faster and easier. Appy Couple is an app that will allow you to create a website in a few easy steps – and all at the price of $35 (a one-time fee).
Bride World can help you plan the wedding of your dreams. While it’s definitely more than OK to be actively involved in the planning process too, if things get to stressful, do not hesitate to call for the services of any of the wedding vendors in our list! It will definitely make your life as a bride-to-be be happier and more relaxed!
Photo source:/ khrawlingsBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals