Unique edible wedding favors
Wedding favors are a very nice gesture that shows your guests they mean a lot to you (and that their presence at your wedding is surely appreciated). Of course, you are free to choose whatever type of wedding favors feels more suitable for you – but truth be told, you cannot go wrong with edible favors.
What are the latest trends and ideas in this respect? Here are some tips you might want to consider:
- Everyone knows macaroons and weddings are a match made in Heaven – but if you’re tired of seeing this treat everywhere you go, alfajores will surely please you. They look very similar to the overly-popular macaroons, they taste amazing, and they are also quite versatile – so you have all the reasons to love them. Serve your guests with these sweet treats and they will surely like the idea.
Looking for a brilliant pastry chef? We have gathered la crème de la crème of the wedding bakeries in the entire area – so come visit Bride World and start working with the best.
- A true classic everyone knows and loves, fudge is the perfect dessert for all of your guests, regardless of age. For a bit of variety, you can mix white and chocolate fudge and pack them nicely before offering them as wedding favors. We bet guests will love this!
Still haven’t found your wedding caterer? Come visit Bride World’s list of amazing catering service providers and choose the one that suits you most!
- Hot sauce. Everyone’s used to sweet wedding favors, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to offer something savory (or, in this case, spicy). If you have a special hot sauce you love, you can always offer them in personalized bottles or jars. Don’t limit your creativity and create fun, representative labels for these unique favors – everyone will appreciate it!
Looking for the best wedding vendors in your area? You should definitely come and visit Bride World on June 11th – you will not be disappointed!
Flickr.com/ kirinqueenBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals