Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
All brides want to look special and original at their wedding, precisely because every bride’s look is like a mirror into her love story and her hopes for the future. Of course, you will choose a pretty dress and make sure your hair and makeup are flawless – but have you picked a special pair of shoes yet?
If you are still searching for ideas, here’s a very good one: have your shoe soles personalized with a message! Here are some of the ways you could pull this off:
- Have a cute message written. Have it written in black or any other color you think would work (e.g. one of your wedding colors). The message can be something as simple as your wedding date and/or married name, or it can be something else (such as a cute “Love You”, with one word written on each of the shoes).
Have you found your perfect wedding attire? If you are still searching in the So Cal area, check out this list!
- Have it written in blue. Want your shoes to double as something blue, but you are not very sure about wearing actually blue shoes? Have your sole message written in blue, then! You can show it off for the pictures, and even if you don’t you will still feel really special wearing them!
Searching for someone to help you plan the perfect wedding? Come see Bride World’s wedding planning experts and choose your favorite!
- Get all the good luck! Did you know the “something old, something new” saying used to end with “a sixpence in your shoe”? For obvious reasons, this has been left behind – but how about bringing the tradition back to life in a more comfortable way, such as having a “sixpence” glued to your personalized shoes?
Looking for the best wedding specialists in the So Cal area? Contact Bride World right now and come visit our next show on February 10 and 11 at the L.A. Convention Center! Book your ticket online now for a 50% off discount!
Flickr.com/ Ben Eekhof FotografieBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals