Unique Guestbook Ideas Everyone Will Love
Guestbooks may seem outdated to many of you, but the truth is that many brides and grooms still opt for this wedding “extra”. You have very good reasons to do so, especially with today’s modern and unique guestbook ideas that are bound to surprise the guests.
Looking for some of these special guestbook ideas? Read on for some inspiration.
- If you got really tired of the old-fashioned guestbook where guests simply sign their names (and maybe wish you something nice), you should think of a special kind of guestbook – one that says something about you and your personality.
Looking for a designer to help you with the day-of stationery? Come see what Bride World has brought together in our list of amazing wedding stationery designers!
- For example, you could create a “bucket list” guestbook and ask people to write down the locations or the things you should experience as a couple. This is a wonderful idea if you want to make guests feel part of your wedding day.
Have you booked your honeymoon yet? If not, be sure to come and see the amazing vacation and honeymoon planners in Bride World’s list!
- Also, you could take the same idea and adapt it to who you are as a couple. For instance, you could simply ask guests to write down date night ideas, or ideas on what you could do on your first, fifth and twenty fifth anniversary. They will love feeling part of your love story!
Searching for the most beautiful wedding venue? For the very best wedding specialists? Come visit Bride World’s show at the OC Fair Event Center, Costa Mesa, on the 6th of January. You will never regret having chosen any of the talented wedding vendors present at the Bride World show!
Flickr.com/ Corey Ann
Flickr.com/ andessurvivorBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals