Be unique with your wedding décor
Your wedding décor is a crucial part of the entire wedding day – so you definitely want every single element to be flawlessly incorporated into your overall vision. How do you create a genuinely unique wedding décor, though? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Hanging décor. Thought you can only use décor on the tables, walls, and floors your venue provides? Think again. The ceilings are a frequently unused space – and while you may not need to add anything extra in an ornate wedding ballroom, you might want to spice things up in a wedding tent. Hanging florals and umbrellas are a wonderful way of creating a beautiful, intimate atmosphere – so give these ideas a chance and you’ll definitely love the results.
You might want to hire a wedding planner and designer for the Big Day – and if you decide on this, don’t forget to check out what Bride World’s wedding specialists have to offer.
- Special florals. Gone are the days of pink and red roses – these days, wedding florals are original and full of personality. From all-greenery to dark blooms and dahlias, there are a lot of wonderful trends “roaming” through the wedding world – pick the one you love and incorporate it in your wedding décor for a splendid effect.
Looking for a wedding florist? Come check out the exhibitors we brought at Bride World! You will love their talent!
- One-tier wedding cakes. If you want a multi-tiered wedding cake, go ahead and do this. But if you plan on having a smaller wedding, a smaller cake will be more than suitable. One-tier wedding cakes look really pretty and cute – and, with the right pastry chef, they can turn into real pieces of art too. Such a lovely option!
Regardless of the type of wedding vendors you are looking for, rest assured you will find what you need at Bride World. Come visit us at the Pasadena Convention Center on April 23rd and you will not be disappointed!
Flickr.com/ Image Catalog
Flickr.com/ county marquees
Flickr.com/ vivevansBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals