Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
Every couple is unique in its own way – and they wedding should mirror this. Of course, that doesn’t mean you absolutely have to ditch tradition in favor of the latest trends. On the contrary: if you and your loved one feel that a traditional wedding is more well-suited for you, you should definitely go for it.
So, what are some of the wedding cake ideas that are bound to be absolutely timeless? We have some suggestions for you – so read on and find out more.
- White flowers, white cake. A small white cake (two or three fondant-covered tiers at the most) – who doesn’t love the beauty and elegance of such a true classic? Turn your beautiful piece of timeless elegance into a romantic wedding element by adding fresh white flowers to its décor – people will definitely appreciate the finesse and tastefulness of such a cake!
Looking for the most talented wedding cake designer in So-Cal? Come see the list Bride World has prepared for you!
- White cake, white icing patterns. Want to create a modern classic for your wedding day? Turn to a white cake, covered in white icing with different patterns on it: polka dots, stripes, geometrical shapes, or even a combination of all of these (ideal if you want to have a wedding inspired by the Roaring Twenties). It will look amazing!
Have you booked your wedding venue yet? If you’re still searching for the one, be sure to check out Bride World’s list of event and banquet facilities in the So-Cal area!
- Buttercream white, rustic flowers. Planning a rustic wedding? Turn your beautiful white buttercream cake into a work of art by decorating it with fresh blooms and greenery in a variety of colors (or just the colors that match your wedding scheme, if you wish).
Have you hired the wedding vendors that will help you plan the perfect wedding day? If you’re still looking for some, be sure to stop by Bride World’s show at the OC Event Center in Costa Mesa, on the 6th of January! Book your tickets online for 50% discount!
Flickr.com/ Mina Magiska Bakverk (My Magical Pastries)
Flickr.com/ Nesbitt_PhotoBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Is a Friday Wedding Right For You?
- Dazzle Your Look: What Wedding Jewelry Do You Need?
- What To Expect At A Costa Mesa Bridal Show
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals